Wednesday 1 June 2022

Thanks for saving me, my Mother and My Wife!!!!!!!!

My mom and my wife are,
The best what I have, 
I literally thank you both,
To save me from being in grave,
You are the nearest ones, 
For whom I literally live,
You demand what you want, 
I try my best to get what I give,
I fill all hopes and work when required,
I never leave a job since I was hired, 
Jobs are combos of ups and downs, 
Kings fights again and again,
Just to get back their Crowns, 
Loosers have experience, 
Winners have pride, 
A son lives for his mother,
And a groom for his bride, 
Don't think a man have any option, 
To select one from the above two, 
He only have one option and that is,
To make everyone have in whatever he do, 
So don't bring him in a situation, 
That he have to select one, 
Because he needs both, 
And without them he's no one, 
A son lives for his mother,
And a groom for his bride, 
Life is full of twists and turns,
Some gets chilly ice some gets burns, 
But with passing of every new moment, 
Something comes new which everyone decide, 
As a son every men needs a Mother, 
And a groom also needs his bride!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment