Saturday 16 December 2023

I CAN AND I WILL



I CAN AND I WILL


Feeling little sort of sadness,

That's why just showing madness,

Don't know why I'm doing all that,

Why I try to show every tit for tat,

I know I'm little different from others,

But why I treat myself like that unknown,

And even after surrounded by many ones,

Why I feel being too much alone,

Why can't I just maintain happiness?

Why I just like to sustain sadness,

This is not at all a good thing,

And that felt like very humiliating,

Don't know any escape from all this,

Really don't know what all I miss,

But in some way feeling very low,

Not able to decide where should I go,

What all I'm feeling even I don't know,

But my heart is beating very slow,

Quickly gets irritated of any small incident,

And after that think of going through an accident,

But that's not the solution of anything,

Which anyone will ever want! 

And I know only one thing about myself,

I'm little bit different guy with chill pill and thrill,

And to do anything is I CAN AND I WILL!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment